It’s that time of the year people – time for graduation, of high school, of college, of a big time in you life.
Let’s celebrate those going through this important time with you – grad parties.
With grad parties comes presents… What do you get a graduate? What do they need?… Well, since you asked, a graduate needs memories…a reminder of all the things (small or large) that helped them get to this significant point in their life.
A memory jar. A place to keep all your past memories that helped shape you and to add your new memories that you want to remember forever and always. A place you can go to, pull out a random memory and remember the beauty of that certain memory.
What you need to create the memory jar-
- A Glass Jar
- Initials (based on person gift is for)
- Chalk Marker
- Chalk Cirle
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue
- Pens/ Markers
How to build the memory jar-
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the initial onto the glass jar
- Use the hot glue gun to glue on the chalk cirle to the glass
- Use the chalk marker for the chalk circles & write what you please – I chose to call it, Jar of Memories – and on the back I wrote the date I made in
- The final step is to write memories on paper, fold the paper & place in jar
Congrats you have now given your graduate a memory jar that will keep them smiling for the rest of their life.
Always remember the past
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”
Always cherish the moment
“Cherish every moment and every person in your life, because you will never know when it will be the last time you see someone”
Always hope for the future
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness”